Swap 'N Hop beads have arrived!

My package from my swap partner Heather arrived yesterday, and I dropped everything to open up those beads!
The beads are awesome and will challenge me. Heather sent some favorites, like some gorgeous turquoise!  There are pieces that will challenge my skills; three really cool cabochons, calling for peyote bezels and bead embroidery. There are some beautiful spring green beads, both glass and serpentine-new jade, and some bright tropical shell beads. Not to mention strands of pearls and natural pearls in a rainbow of colors. These are the makings for several pieces, I will have fun and hope to do them justice.

Since now, Heather has recieved her swap beads from me, I will also share a pic of what I sent her:

There are two focals, a  porcelain one from Linda Landig on Etsy, and a Dog's Tooth Amethyst cab, with some 6 mm amethyst beads. Super Duo's in a lavendar luster, and two types of stripey seed beads.
Fibers from my quilt fabric stash; a strip of purple ombre batik and some purple ditsy fabric in a torn strip as well as a charm square. Kitty cats, too!
Dragonfly charms, and purple Czech glass leaves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: