My Soup has arrived!

Happy Bead Soup Week!

My Bead Soup from Leslie Wayment arrived on Saturday, and I had to wait until Sunday to open it. It is beautiful and generous.
Bead Soup from Leslie

Leslie indulged my love of the color turquoise, and sent me a soup with an hand wrapped turquoise focal bead. She also made the beautiful pelican copper clasp. That will have to have a special place in a design. There's enough beads to make an entire wardrobe of beautiful jewelry: Turquoise, mosaic turquoise, howlite, aventurine, coral and Czech glass. Beautiful warm blues and greens, with a touch of hot red and coppery bronze to give it a spark!
Photo collage made at picmonkey.com

Now to get started: I plan to make a few pair of earrings to get into the swing of the colors. Thank you Leslie!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments always appreciated! Your comment will be visible after moderation by me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: