Unusual glass beads for my first Bead Swap

Here are the beads I recieved for my first bead swap: I love the silver and black glass donut and all the supporting beads. The carved glass beads with the silver spider-like design are both beautiful and challenging!
The black glass carved rectangles  with gold will be set aside for another project.  Also included were silver spacers, black glass beads, and extra large silver seed beads!
 I decided to add a pale amethyst crystal and pale amethyst seed beads as an accent color. These will be fun to create with, and also cause me to work outside my comfort zone. There are lots of possible alternate colors I could have added - Leave me a comment and let me know what you would use with this set of swap beads!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: