Fun Necklace from my first Bead Swap - Silver and Amethyst Surprise!

One of the fun things about swaps, is you get to see and work with beads that are unusual. The black glass disc beads with the silver carving here have a design that looks like a spider, but not enough that you could only use them seasonally for Halloween. I have been busy designing, with the spider beads that my partner Crystal sent me in our swap! Here is the first necklace. The amethyst seed beads and amethyst bicone crystals are from my stash.

Necklace: Silver and Amethyst tones
I had fun making this piece using a lark's head knot with seed beads strung on beading wire. I like the black, silver and purple colors. It's a bit different than colors I usually choose. I am very pleasantly surprised with the combination.
Silver and Amethyst Surprise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: