Emerald Inspirations: Bead Haul re-design {reveal}

Hello:
I've been busy beading and creating and vacationing. I even took a bead weaving project on vacation and managed to teach myself from a Maria Rypan pattern. I'll share that necklace once I add the closure and weave in the ends. It was my first real attempt at fringe, but I'm hooked and inspired, so I think there will be several variations to come. I've also completed a bead swap necklace, tho I have more to create; to use up the beads I was sent. I've been working with the large green beads and copper tassels. I have one necklace that I just love, and another still on the design board. Here is the beautiful copper and green:

There's copper ovals with wire and seed beads for connectors, and around the back, the same seed bead sequence is echoed with the braided strands of seed beads. The color combination just happened, based on the seed bead mix, but in the afterwards, I saw that the colors fit nicely into the Pantone colors for Spring 2013! Bear with me if the colors don't pop in the photos like they do in real life. I think it's a success, since my daughter put on the necklace and wore it the other day for a birthday party event.

The asymmetrical front has wire wrapped dangles on copper with hand made spirals. I really love the way this catches the summer sun light!
 I was originally thinking of adding wire wrapped beads to the copper chain tassel but, it seems just right without further embellishment. To see the starting materials for this necklace, click HERE for the previous post. Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Louise ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: