Clearance Bead Haul and Re-purpose {Before}

Hi again:
As I mentioned, I am working on organizing my craft area, and I happily sorted through my findings and put them in a divided storage container. Then I pulled out some clearance components that are intended to be easy peasy snap together statement pieces. I decided to re-design and re-purpose the pieces and so I took most of them apart. Here is what I started with:


The large green beads look heavy, but they are fairly lightweight, so probably acrylic resin. I added some bead strands and considered a few chain options:
add in some Australian Jasper, copper beads and chain and mixed metal beads.


 
I picked some Australian Jasper that toned nicely with the large resin beads, and added in copper metal beads.



 The design was begging for some seed beads to balance the large beads, and this seed bead mix seemed made just to tie together the copper and green tones. Check back soon to see what becomes of this collection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: