Fun with sliders!

I have been working with the Michaels sliders beads for the past month, and am looking forward to teaching the new Elegance classes at my local store! So when I saw a challenge to use some cool resin sliders, I ran right over to the store to pick up these. My first challenge to participate in (if I get chosen!) I admit they were something I in the past weeks hadn't been sure what to do with them; so I chose several others that were more my style. Today I found these interesting sliders and when I looked at the strung beads, I had a brainstorm! I can't wait to get started! Here's a link to the blog that started it all, so you can check it out.
Lorelei's Blog
This pic, from Lorelei's blog depicts the same slider that I bought. Now to get started!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: