Upcycling beads

I had a strand of 'ugly' beads, think they are plastic, and a wild combination of colors. My mother found them at a rummage sale. I set them aside, not knowing what I would do with such beads. I recently pulled them out and sorted them by color. I found the green and orange colored ones went nicely with some assorted beige glass beads, they made up into a very nice necklace. I'm showing it today in honor of earth day. It has inspired me to create more upcycled jewelry coming soon!

Comments

  1. This is beautiful!! and you have a lovely blog too! I also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog :) I tried to respond but the email was returned because you have your response set to "no reply" in your blogger settings :o
    Inka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Inka :) - I will have to see if I can adjust my settings, if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments always appreciated! Your comment will be visible after moderation by me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: