Things I Care About

A random list of stuff I care about; in no particular order.
  • Cooking healthy food for my family - Thinking about Meatless Mondays.
  • Patchwork Quilts - because it's a good way to use up my fabric collection!
  • Recycling - Don't you just hate the thought of all the (probably usable) stuff going into landfills?
  • The Ten Commandments - and other ways to create a Heaven on Earth.
  • Sustainability - how to manufacture things without destroying the Earth.
  • Learning about Clean Energy - Solar, Wind, Geothermal.
  • Groundwater - Let's keep this valuable resource clean and uncontaminated.
  • There's more, but I can't think of it right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: