De-stashing the Craft Room

Welcome to my Blog. (Mom!) With a New Year upon us, I should dedicate some time to cleaning out the mess that the basement has become. I should stop buying craft supplies, especially if I already have them some where in the dungeon (!). Better yet, make beautiful and creative things with what I have on hand. I so admire the artists of collage and assemblage who create beautiful art with 'found objects'. I have begun some little wall quilts to test out my newly restored sewing machine and I look forward to posting photos soon. Meanwhile, I will add a link to an Etsy artist who makes tote bags using recycled vintage fabric: Recycled Canvas Carryall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: