Starting Small

After a hiatus, I'm back to creating.


I've been a caregiver for a little while. After Mom's illness and her passing, I tried to cope by keeping busy. I'm taking some time to regroup.

Now I'm starting to create, making earrings; because I need to start somewhere.

Earrings June 2017

Teardrop lightweight earrings

Right: Snowflake Obsidian and silver plate hearts; Left: Teal cathedral beads and tiny compasses on silver plate mounts.

I'm cleaning, sorting and organizing, too. This vintage quilt is a keeper, freshly washed:
Crown of Thorns, vintage quilt in my collection.
Thanks for stopping by my blog; hopefully I'll be blogging more regularly! :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup's ON!: Bead Soup Blog Party #8 Reveal

Grow Your Blog Party and Blog Hop

Bead Hoarders Blog Hop - Reveal: